Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Welcome To My World

This, in a perfect world will be the place where I finally have the opportunity to share my opinion on all things. To be honest, in an even more perfect world this will be the blog where I formulate and share my opinion on all things political. I hope that whoever is reading this right now, is excited for what is to come next, and I also hope that you decide to subscribe to this blog and visit it frequently. So please kick back relax, and enjoy everything that I have to offer. I think I'm a liberal and I usually have the same ideology as most liberals, but that dosent mean that this is going to be a completely liberally driven blog. Have no worries, you will see. But for now, take a look at this video that a friend posted on facebook. Its Republican Governor of New Jersey possibly losing some republican voters by defending a Muslim American Man. I was very proud of this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment